The most important things we need to do to maintain and improve our health are:I can't say that I always agree with him on every medical topic that he written about(i.e. vaccinations) but you would be hard pressed to argue effectively against his premise: As a society we are an over-medicated, unhealthy bunch.
1. Stop listening to and believing ads mongering diseases and the drugs that "cure" them.
2. Reclaim your health by taking personal responsibility and working at it every day.
3. Get regular exercise: 30 to 60 minutes per day.
4. Eat healthy food — mostly organic fruits and vegetables, lean meats, nuts and seeds — and drink plenty of water.
5. Cultivate a positive outlook on life and always strive for personal growth and development.